A little bit about me
Hey there! I’m Becca, an Oreo eating, warm weather loving, laid back person who loves to capture the whirlwind moments in life.
On any given day, you’ll find me looking for any bit of sunshine to soak up some vitamin D, spending time with my ridiculous children who make me laugh and cringe on a daily basis, or hanging out in my office, editing images and creating heirlooms with a heater at my feet and a business podcast on the radio.
I love what I do as it allows me to witness moments that literally change people’s lives while also giving me the freedom to spend time with my family.
When I have that rare summer weekend off, we head up to our camp lot, turn off technology and sit by the fire to tune out for the weekend. We spend our time playing cribbage, swimming, exploring, drinking beer and making our own memories.
I’m mostly known for saying the wrong word and then laughing at myself, sharing my addiction to Oreos, helping clients find their confidence in front of the camera and capturing those epic whirlwind moments in life.
Clients have described me as :
lively, thoughtful, charismatic, family oriented, goals driven and a #girlboss
Things I like....
- Oreos… and I like to share. If we become friends, I’ll share with you
- Laughing with my kids and my husband Pete
- Laughing at myself (I say a lot of stupid things sometimes, so I have always just had to know how to laugh at myself). Don't believe me? Well check out my blog of accidental humor here!
- Staying up late
- Camping and traveling
- Coffee until it's late enough that I won't be judged for opening a beer... then beer
- Speaking of beer, if a bar has Manny's, that's what I'll be drinking
- Unmatched socks. Always a conversation starter
- Dave Matthews Band
- Winning at card games
- Solitary trees
- Watching people
- Getting clients that turn into friends. There is nothing quite so awesome as that.
- Knock knock jokes
- The sound of my kids giggles
Things I don't like:
- Matching socks (booooring)
- Early mornings
- People doing things because they feel they have to, not because they want to (hello silly wedding traditions!)
- Being out of Oreos
- Being too serious