Build your own packages or pick from one already put together
To keep it simple, you can break it down by the hour:
$650 for one hour of wedding day coverage
$450 per hour for 2+ hours of coverage
Buy 8 hours, and I'll gift you 2 hours for free!
all July-September Saturdays require a minimum 6 hour booking.
Wedding Packages can include:
- Free Oreos, because who doesn't love Oreos??
- You being you, having fun and looking amazing, most the time forgetting you are even being photographed.
- Full day coverage because the important parts happen all through the day, not just in the middle.
- The option of a second awesome photographer for the wedding day for bigger weddings, or weddings with multiple locations
- Engagement session where you get beautiful photos of you while not in wedding attire, and we get to know each other so by the wedding day, you are so comfortable with me, you forget I'm there (kidding not kidding :)
- Your wedding story custom tailored to a beautiful heirloom album. Because tangible and physical will always trump only digital.
- Full printing rights to all the beautiful moments captured through your day. All final images are delivered on a USB that is perfect for downloading to your computer than storing safely away in a firesafe as well as online gallery for sharing and enjoying anywhere you have internet access.
- In person reveals of your wedding and engagement images so that you can take the time to enjoy and relive the experience in a fun and thoughtful way.
What's needed to book?
First, contact me to make sure I am available for your date, and then we can either chat on the phone or meet in person and learn more about each other. If we decide that working together on capturing these amazing moments is what we want, then you pick a package, sign a contract and put a $750 retainer down for your date. At that point I'm all yours. Promise.
Engagements, Anniversaries & Proposals
- A fun questionnaire to learn more about you so that I can capture you and your personalities instead of a just "stand there and pose" type of session (because who wants that??!)
- a 60 minute session in a location that is important to you. I love choosing locations that you frequent or that are important as it makes the portraits captured there that much more memorable.
- a custom slideshow reveal of your images in my home studio as well as a powwow going over all the ways we can showcase and use your new beautiful images.
- 35 print quality digital images with printing rights via digital download. Great for Instagram, Facebook and that old fashioned thing called printing your photos :)
- If you know you'll want ALL the final portraits from your session that's an option too! Just ask