Let's be real... you're busy right? You don't want to waste your time having to contact all potential vendors for pricing. I get it. I don't want to waste your time, so click the button below and see what the options are. And sorry about the Oreo craving you are about to have..
Wedding Packages can include:
- You being you, having fun and looking amazing, most the time forgetting you are even being photographed.
- Full day coverage because the important parts happen all through the day, not just in the middle.
- The option of a second photographer for the wedding day for bigger weddings, or weddings with multiple locations
- Engagement session where you get beautiful photos of you while not in wedding attire, and we get to know each other so by the wedding day, you are so comfortable with me, you forget I'm there (kidding not kidding :)
- Your wedding story custom tailored to a beautiful heirloom album. Because tangible and physical will always trump only digital.
- Full printing rights to all the beautiful moments captured through your day. All final images are delivered via an online gallery for sharing and enjoying anywhere you have internet access.
- Free Oreos, because who doesn't love Oreos??
What's needed to book?
Contact me to make sure I am available for your date, and then let's Skype/Facetime to learn more about each other.
Then you pick a package, sign a contract and put a $750 retainer down for your date.
Engagements, Anniversaries & Proposals
- A fun questionnaire to learn more about you so that I can capture you and your personalities instead of a just "stand there and pose" type of session (because who wants that??!)
- A 60 minute session in a location that is important to you. I love choosing locations that you frequent or that are important as it makes the portraits captured there that much more memorable.
- A custom slideshow reveal of your images on top of getting your wedding gallery online!
- 35 print quality digital images with printing rights via digital download. Great for Instagram, Facebook and that old fashioned thing called printing your photos :)